Sunday, November 9, 2008

a request I sent out to the homeschoolers CHAT, just now

Why is it that when mom goes to work.....
and 5 year old girls play quietly....
dad's think all is well?

OK that rant is for another day.

HELP HELP HELP HELP

my daughter gave herself a makeover when no one was looking
yesterday...

her bangs were getting long apparently.. .

and now they are butchered...
and so is the rest of her head.

O M G

we usually go to cost cutters in (city near home)...but I think this calls
for desparate measure...

ANYONE KNOW OF A GREAT let me say that again GREAT hairdresser that
can make my daughter beautiful again inspite of hair of various
lengths...and in the presence of a hyperventilating mother??????

(City near home) area. that can see us N O W ?

trying to make this a fun moment...but not getting there...might
just get myself divorced instead....

O M G

so she is independent and wants to be a beautician, RIGHT????

O M G

I think I am going to take her to get her nails painted today...and
try to make this some sort of a positive thing...

OMG

anyone want a husband???? HE IS FREE FREE FREE...in fact, I'll send
him with food, money, clothes and soap....

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH

jane

1 comment:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

LOL!! How funny! If it makes you feel better, my son cut MY hair while standing behind me as I sat in a chair in front of my laptop, oblivious to what he was doing...

And, his sister cut her hair her first day of preschool. I wish I could go back and take lots of pictures of that moment. I can look back 8 years later and laugh and wish I had savored the shock a little more!

Take some pictures, give her a hug, and file it under "memories to laugh about later in life."

Have a good day!