Thursday, March 13, 2008

Learning how to come back

Well,

I haven't been in blog world for a while! Life has been busy.

I started full force and then got scared......and aggravated! To change my format, to add things; I just couldn't figure it all out. Now it looks easier, so I am hoping......

feeling like I have so much to share since I've been here.....

wondering if my old friends are still around?

One thing that I want to say is about my old blog- I posted a thing about my cousin Joe, when he died. It really bothered me that later I found out different things and I couldn't figure out HOW to change the story. He DIDN"T hang himself. I don't even know if it was a suicide! That is what I was told originally............but I found out that my aunt found him in bed asleep- that he had overdosed; it may or may not be a suicide. Part of not wanting to come back was the shame that I felt in posting such an awful thing and finding out later that I wasn't told the truth.

I guess that in of itself is something to write on- you know, getting the right information from family members.

So I plan to try to come back......

my brain is taking a little while to get back into the grove. It's not that I haven't written anything so I think I'll start by posting some of the things that I have written.

LOVE YA and glad to be back writing!

No comments: